Assisted Living Facilities
Looking to venture or sell a assisted living facility business?
Gulati law is here to help.
Assisted living facilities have become a common element in Florida due to the increase in demand. People are living longer, and the responsibility that adult children have, does not allow them to care for their elderly parents. Therefore, the elderly are finding themselves either through day visits or long term stays at Assisted living facilities.
Florida Assisted living facilities require certain documentation with the State of Florida which have to in accordance with local ordinances. Gulati Law aims to provide Florida assisted living investors and owners with the legal guidelines to assure a smooth business venture.
At Gulati law our business and real estate attorney offers Florida assisted livings Buyers or Sellers the following services:
– Assisted Living Facility Real Estate and Business Closings
– Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA) licensing assistance
– Assist with other Health Care Attorneys in regards to Health Laws
– Draft and create Resident Agreements, policies and procedures, and compliance documents.
– Draft and create Employee handbooks and employment agreements.
Gulati Law also has a network of Florida Assisted Living Facility real estate professionals, investors, buyers and sellers. Please contact us for more information.