With the new healthcare laws being updated every day, it is important that your healthcare documents, contracts, manuals, and policies are updated. Gulati Law focuses in professional practice formation, professional employment agreement contracts, medical staff bylaws, physician income/guarantee contract, and we also deal with not for profit organization formation and governance. We can help you in the healthcare governance field; no question is too big or too small to ask our attorneys in concerns of healthcare laws. Contact us today.
Some things we have helped our clients achieve are:
- Setting up an Ambulatory Surgical Center and following guidelines as to not violate Anti-kickback statutes and Stark Laws;
- Operating Manuals and Employment Agreements for Physicians, Pharmacists, and Directors of Medical Offices;
- Medical Center leases and time share leases;
- Legal Opinion letters to Doctors;
- Real Estate Closings for Medical Offices;
- Formation of Non-Profit Condo Association Medical Office.