The E-2 Visa is popular option for immigrants who wish become entrepreneurs in America. This is in part because other investment type visas have a high investment start-up requirement. For example, certain investment visas require a larger investment with a 1 million dollar investment tag, opposed to the E-2 visa which is only around $200,000.00 investment. The E-2 visa is the best option for a start-up businesses, because most new investor immigrants do not have enough capital to apply for other types of visas or do not want to take the risk. The $200,000.00 investment can be waived and lowered in certain situations, and many visas have been approved for investments between $100,000-150,000.00.
Our investor visa program includes the following:
- Helping clients evaluate businesses for E-2 investor visa eligibility;
- Advising clients on how to establish businesses that qualify for the investor visa, and help create the business;
- Negotiate potential business contracts and/or leases;
- Guiding and answering clients’ visa questions throughout the process;
- Monitoring case progress;
- Communicating with government agencies;
- and much more.